UFC fighter Frankie Edgar has a retirement bout for UFC 281 at Madison Square Garden in November
This will be Edgar’s 30th UFC fight for his career, as he looks to go out on top. The 40-year-old joined the UFC in 2007 with a 23-10-1 record.
Frankie Edgar (@FrankieEdgar) in the Garden one last time. Edgar will face Chris Gutierrez at UFC 281 on Nov. 12. He confirmed to me it will be his last fight, “unless someone gets lippy in Seaside next summer.” It will be his 30th UFC bout. pic.twitter.com/qXPZWhARlq
— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) October 6, 2022
The bout, set for UFC281 at Madison Square Garden, will be added to a big card as MMA Mania points out:
- 185lbs.: (C)Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- 115lbs.: (C)Carla Esparza vs. Zhang Weili
- 155lbs.: Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
- 155lbs.: Brad Riddell vs. Renato Moicano
- 155lbs.: Dan Hooker vs. Claudio Puelles
- 155lbs.: Matt Frevola vs. Ottman Azaitar
- 125lbs.: Molly McCann vs. Erin Blanchfield
- 115lbs.: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Silvana Gómez Juárez
- 205lbs.: Dominick Reyes vs. Ryan Spann
- 145lbs.: Michael Trizano vs. Choi Seung-woo
- 185lbs.: Andre Petroski vs. Wellington Turman
- 205lbs.: Carlos Ulberg vs. Nicolae Negumereanu
- 135lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Montel Jackson
- 135lbs.: Frankie Edgar vs. Chris Gutierrez
Make sure to check back with LVSPorts for complete coverage of MMA and UFC281.
Make sure to check out our UFC forum for the latest on the team.